- I wholeheartedly recommend this course. I have spent time studying for an MBA and have read a lot of management books, so felt positive about knowing about ‘business’. However, this course covers practical nuggets that you don’t get in the books and delivered in a fun ‘coach yourself’ chunks. A valuable resource for any entrepreneur (in Start-Up or Scale-Up mode) who ironically wants to find the time in their life to attend a course to help them work smarter! As Ann says, the first ten minutes of any change is always the hardest, so find a few minutes to sign up and you’ll be well on your way to working smarter.
Kelly Drewery Business Psychologist
- I did Ann’s #worksmartnothard programme last year and would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about starting their own business or has already started and is looking for direction and structure within what they do. Having the opportunity to spend time with Ann and benefit from her years of experience helps you to take a step back, look at what you’re doing from a distance and really evaluate where your time and skills are best spent. One of the things that makes this course stand out from the competition is the fantastic discussion and advice boards that you gain access to after the course has finished. These pages showcase interactivity and social sharing at it’s very best, with daily posts and a healthy debate about all manner of business issues. Giving you the opportunity to continue with what you’ve learnt with the support of others.
Andy Boothman, Brand Designer.
- I attended Ann’s #worksmartnothard course and found it invaluable. No matter where you are in your business, I am sure you will benefit from this course. Given the fact I’ve known Ann for many years, I know that she will do everything to ensure that you succeed in your business. I have no hesitation in recommending this course.
Mary Mansfield Interior Designs
- I went on Ann’s #worksmartnothard course a year ago now. It’s not just for those starting out – and if you are it’s a great investment – but as a one-woman business taking time out to think about ‘where’ I was, where I was going, where I could add value to myself and my customers, was time well spent. Not only is it a great course, but Ann really wants to know how you are doing and the #worksmartnothard community is great for helping through moments of decision. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes!
Angie Moyes FRSA
- I can whole heartedly recommend this course. I did it last year and it was incredible. It literally changed the way I thought about running my business. Ann’s ability to deliver so much in depth information in a way that is so clear and easy to implement is why I would recommend her to anyone looking to level up their business skills 🙂
Matt Widgery Music & Commercial Photographer
- We often reach a point where we can’t see the wood for the trees and it is definitely time to take stock. What better way than to enrol on this course for clarity on how and why and what you can learn to bring your business back into line, with you in control. Gill Ashby
- Ann Hawkins delivers considered common sense to apply to your working life; she conveys this with humour, wit and sensitivity. Her workshops are both practical and enjoyable. The network of people she knows is without bounds and she is generous and kind in connecting others. Maybe most importantly she leads by example and teaches us all to get the balance right.
Lizzie Duckworth, PR and Marketing Specialist
- If you’re running your own business and feel you need that extra kick up the bum, Ann’s your woman! I did Ann’s fabulous Work Smart, Not Hard programme last year and really haven’t looked back. Her many years of business success were obvious as she delivered each session and showed us many ways in which we could improve our time management, increase our productivity and generally enjoy living the life of a business owner a lot more. I was able to take stock of what I do, why I do it, and how I could improve and actually continue without burning out. I’m lucky enough to have worked with Ann on a one-to-one basis as well and know that she genuinely wants to help as many people as she can to be successful in whatever they do. I usually try to avoid using the word ‘passionate’ when talking about business, but Ann has passion for what she does by the bucketful: you’d have to be daft not to take this opportunity to work with her.
Kathy Salaman Director at The Good Grammar Company
- Thank you so much for the Work Smart Not Hard programme. I found it extremely beneficial and motivational. I love how you presented and the openness in sharing all your knowledge. I now have a much clearer view of what areas of my business I need to focus on and how to move forward. Such opportunities are invaluable, especially when cash flow is tight, so the support I received is instrumental in helping me apply what I learnt to build a successful business. Work Smart Not Hard is definitely a mantra I now live by. Thank you so much!
- After the ‘Work Smart Not Hard’ programme, I was blown away with how much Ann knows and with her continued support and guidance throughout. From the moment I met Ann, I knew she cared about my business and was genuinely interested in helping me out even more. Not only does she guide you on the right path and make you think about things in different ways, but she also reasons everything out, making it much easier to understand. I have worked with a number of business mentors but none of them have made an impact like Ann did. I cannot recommend Ann highly enough and I’m hoping I can work with her again in the future! Ann is an inspiration to me and by the sounds of it, to a LOT of others too.
Hannah Purser, MD My VIP Wardrobe
- The best thing about the programme was the variety of issues that is covered. Your personal help and encouragement was a great help to overcome resistance to try new strategies. At least for me the best and most important thing about the workshop was providing a safe and friendly place to discuss things that, never mind how trivial, are stopping one from moving forward.
- The Work Smart Not Hard programme covered a lot of ground but was presented in a well organised and energetic manner. It helped me to identify the core areas of my business to focus on for best results as well as which areas would be better outsourced. Since I completed the course I have successfully cut a lot of fat from my schedule, allowing me to concentrate on distributor recruitment and product improvement. This has already resulted in increased sales. Highly Recommended.
Andy Stevens, Director, Enduring Solutions Ltd www.enduringsolutions.com
- What your programme has done is provide clarity. It has given me direction and focus and some fabulous knowledge and insight gained by the generous sharing of your experience. Your workbook was a fabulous tool to work through in a reflective way. I think I am well on the way now to working smart not hard. Thank you!
Sara Collins, Founder, Harnessing Creativity www.hccoaching.co.uk
- The programme was informative and fun. Ann is knowledgeable and inspirational and able to give some really useful, realistic and helpful tips to work smarter. I would recommend the training to anyone setting up a business or a business owner who would benefit from working more efficiently.
Dawn Cross Face2faceHR
- Having done the ‘Work Smart, Not Hard’ programme towards the end of 2014, I found it really beneficial. My business was 14months old at the time so I was keen to see what the next steps were. I discovered numerous ways in which I could grow my business. It has given me the opportunity to look at different ways of ensuring people understand what the Creative Content Company is and what we do. I would highly recommend this programme to others. Ann is a positive and inspiring trainer and coach and the programme was incredibly worthwhile.”
Hazel Cottrell Director, Creative Content Company, www.creativecontent.company
- The ‘Work Smart Not Hard’ programme was a great experience and distinctly beneficial as I came out of it with action points on growing and progressing my business. I am currently putting most of the ideas into action. The trainer – Ann- is a brilliant coach and mentor who is endowed with the essential skills and experience to nurture small businesses. The programme is highly recommended.
Dominic Oneyrian Dexcel Solutions Ltd
- I jumped at the chance of accessing the Work Smart Not Hard course. The course helped me to realise that I didn’t have to compromise, where my skills would be of most value and to plan a more ambitious and inspiring future. Thank you Ann.
Susan Reade BSc(Hons), DipM, MA. Managing Director Insight In Context Limited www.insightincontext.com
- Ann has been a true source of inspiration for me. Not only is she great company, being a lady with a lovely sense of humour, she also has the ability to quickly understand a variety of different business models offering timely advice that is clear, concise and very, very sensible. Yasmin Chopin, Interior Designer
- Ann has provided mentoring support, business finance guidance and most recently, and on an ongoing basis, is helping us scale up to manage a new business route. Her knowledge in terms of breadth and depth seems to be never ending and she’s helping us achieve the turnover, profit and results that we set out, which is the perfect outcome.
Liz Weston. M.D. Weston Communications
- It can be difficult working out what the next steps are – you know where you want to get to but don’t necessarily know how to get there. Working with Ann is one of the most valuable things you can invest in to help you. Ann is expert at knowing what you need to do to achieve the next steps in your business and her guidance and support in putting things in place to ensure you get there make it all so much easier.Instead of racing around wondering what the answers are I am now happily creating a really solid foundation to take my business to the next level and it just feels so much more enjoyable and effective. Thanks to Ann.
Tamsin Higgins, Owner, Tom Higgins Exhibition and Retail Interior Designs
- Everyone setting up a business needs an Ann Hawkins in their first year. Supportive, inspiring and very well connected. She focused my attention on what really mattered to get my business going. Ann is a business partner your business can’t afford NOT to have Steve Hoare, Principal Trainer, Management Made Easier
- “Ann is a great Mentor, she is encouraging, always on my case, full of wonderful ideas and information….and we have fun (which is important to me) She has great integrity and I know that she will always give me constructive feedback.” Lindsey Reed Glows Coaching
- “I met Ann quite a few years ago and was totally impressed. Ann herself always warm, vibrant, funny and inspiring. For a few months I worked on a project with Ann and discovered how dedicated, how competent and efficient she is in all her dealings. My wish is to be able to share as much time as possible with her. She is a gem, a true inspiration to us all in business!” Francine Rouanet-Démocrate, Founder & Director, The Way To France
- “Ann has been a great support during some difficult times and has helped us to stay focussed. Her input has been invaluable and she has not only come up with some great suggestions but also makes sure we get on with the job! I don’t know where we would be without Ann.” Christine Seymour, Director KTS Computers Ltd.
- “I am proud to have Ann Hawkins as my Mentor. When I started my new business earlier this year I knew that I would have to improve my exposure . When you don’t know what you don’t know, then what you do know is that you need help. She is a master and always happy to take my calls and answer my questions and is so free with her advice and encouragement. So if you need to ramp up your activity contact Ann for the “fast-track” to excellence!” Nick Ratcliffe Partners in Motivation
- “I have know Ann for a number of years now, she is a lady with a great personality and will always give her best to help and guide her clients to achieve their best, Her professionalism and duty to her work is second to none and I would fully recommend her in everything she does.” Anne Hardesty Owner, T&A Plant Hire
- “Ann was very good and worth every minute of her time. I have subsequently recommended her and my clients have also been happy with the service Ann has provided.”Andrew Lindsay, Moving Up Media
- “Ann is a wizard at giving clients fantastic, easy to implement insights. She offers ongoing backup that means you can put into practice the things you’ve learned with confidence knowing Ann is only and email or phonecall away.” Rhonda Deal, Interior Design
- “Ann is a fantastic person to know. She is not only a brilliant networker, but has all sorts of useful tips and guidance for someone like me, who was starting a business from scratch and didn’t know who to talk to and how to meet the right people! I thoroughly recommend Ann’s work”Sally Storr, Director, Blue Sky Reflections
- “Ann is an empathetic and approachable business mentor who always gives her best to help and guide her clients to achieve their desired objectives. I have always found her advice to be pertinent and applicable to the issues faced by businesses.” Gareth Howell, Agdon Associates
- “Everything that Ann is involved in is very well planned. She has helped me to see what I needed in order to make my business more efficient and I have no hesitation in recommending her.” Eric S Britt, Integrity Wills
- ” Ann is extremely approachable, offers ongoing backup to ensure you are confident and able to put into practice what you learn. Well worth the money and I would highly recommend her. Thanks Ann.”Michele Judd, First Aid Training for Business
- “Ann Hawkins…. A name that you just won’t forget after meeting her. I have managed to develop my skills in many areas (not just accountancy) and this is thanks to Ann. Along with her sparkling reputation as a mentor she is an expert in many fields and I can only learn from her! A true star and a LOVELY person too.” Kelly Anstee – Tax Swag
- “Ann is real pleasure to work with at any level, her professionalism and attention to detail is truly commendable. Ann ticks every box; for those who really desire growth in their business and are prepared to be positively challenged Ann is the ideal business partner. Her huge experience speaks for itself and she is absolutely committed to everything she puts her hand too; I would recommend Ann without reserve to any company or individual seeking tangible growth and development.”Keith Brown, Professional Speaker
- “Ann brings focus to your business, a brilliant mind that is capable of seeing through all of the noise that clouds the direction of your business from time to time. We have made radical changes to our businesses based on Ann’s recommendations and each time this has given us brilliant results.” Mark Peters, Managing Director, Star Radio Cambridge
- “An expert in her field, regardless of whether you are seasoned in business or a novice, Ann will welcome,engage and introduce you to the latest business development methodologies, the finest speakers, thought leaders and visionaries. Her style and enthusiasm are infectious, Ann is frighteningly expert in all that she does and I recommend her, her training and support network and all that she provides – to you and without reservation.” Bob Brotchie